Sunday 20 March 2011

Local Combine: Stratford to Dargo - B grade Winner

You have to be it to win it, and today I was. The numbers in B grade were slightly down, but I think everybody heard I was racing. Following play numero uno in my Playbook, I broke not long after race neutral riding solo for the 80 of the total 90kms. Luckily, I pulled it off and in the process pased the back end of A grade. I was even courteous not to yell out, 'B grade passing.'

This is a great ride with beautiful scenery including rivers, lakes, mountains and plentiful roadkill. My Garmin  recorded 1400 meters of climbing with a few nice pinches thrown in. By the time I got to Dargo, I softed out continuing on further opting for a cold can of scotch and coke instead at the infamous Dargo Hotel. The new cassette was a winner and I defiantly got my monies worth spending more time than I would like to admit in the 28.

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. gippsland resorts

    ReplyDelete